Tuesday, April 1, 2008

my flatrocks experience

i had never imagined my self running very fast in a creek... getting through a deformed street... jumping over huge, sharp rocks... climbing a very steep mountain side just to escape a scary experience... it had never crossed my mind... me? doing that?... but i have done it...

it was just last sunday... we (me and 5 friends) decided to maximize our last days in dorm together... we had decided to bathe in the popular Flatrocks in UPLB... we had prepared everything for this wonderful event... actually, it would be my first time there... four of my friends are veteran in this place, they how to get there and what to expect... while me, i have no idea... i wanted this to be memorable,.. i told them, i want some real adventure... they all laugh...

now, i am, at last, at this beautifully natural designed place... the site was just so great... nature lover might have built their houses here immediately because of its unique features... to build a picture on your mind, the place is actually a river-like structure with (define) huge rocks... it is in the middle of two bundle of forest... a nice place to have your first date with your lover...

anyways,.. we started to play with the flowing water... its cold... we're enjoying the feeling... minutes passed, two boys came to the site and disappeared just some seconds (just giving the whole details).., another couples of minute passed, three men came holding 'karit' individually... a 'karit' actually, for those who don't know, is a dangerous material which is used to cut shrubs and sometimes for KILLING... scary? of course... we're scared that's why we moved from our original place down to a place which even my friends who already got there never known before... we even left our slippers there... a wallet and UP I.D. was also left there... we had passed a bundle of super large rocks which seems to had formed a 2-storey building... i had remebered what my prof in plant taxonomy told us... just weeks ago, eleven students , i think studying, went there... they were holdup... a man shouted on them commanding them not to move, surrender all their things (including cellphones and digicam) and leave the place peacefully or else... scary right?...

now, we're on a new place, we're enjoying so much... we're making music videos from my friends phone... actually we had brought three cellphones with cameras... that's why we had taken many pictures...

suddenly, we heard voices from up our original place... we thought it's just another group of people who are enjoying the place... the shouting continues... we ignored it... until the voices had got cleared to me auditory senses... the shouting was intended for us... the man commanded us not to move and shouted that they are surrounding us now... we was terribly nervous... we don't know what to do... imagine, you being surrounded by strange people who you do not see and might kill you anytime they want... one of us (not me) shouted RUN!... and we all did... you just can't imagine how have we did it... imagine the place...

thanks to our adrenalin, we had escaped that unexpected incident... God knows how much we were scared and how much we had suffer from this experience...

overall, i enjoyed... i don't know why?... when we got to our dorm, we had discovered that one of us (not me again) had texted all our dormates to call UPF... when we reached our dorm, we saw the UPF,.. i started to laugh... i had loved my first time in Flatrocks... the real adventure i had requested had granted... thanks God we survived...!

i had never imagined my self running very fast in a creek... getting through a deformed street... jumping over huge, sharp rocks... climbing a very steep mountain side just to escape a scary experience... it had never crossed my mind... me? doing that?... but i have done it...

and i loved it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Seventh Sense

The Seventh Sense
Do all people you know really exist?... Are they all really ALIVE?...

SUSPEK

SUSPEK
the crime was done... but there can only be one

Lavendeta 2

Lavendeta 2
...she's back...

me @ Pagbilao

me @ Pagbilao
wowowee!!!

Aleine's Debut

Aleine's Debut
My friend's transformation from a girl to a real lady...

WOW! Sleep safe and sound...

WOW! Sleep safe and sound...
tulog na huy!!!