Monday, March 24, 2008

back for something else...

i'm back at uplb... a difficult day that was... i had my third exam in econ11 and 1st part of my math11 pre-finals...

i'm typing my blog here in Dana's right now,..

i'm thinking of something... i don't know but i really feel cold and blue this time... my friends asked me why? i don't even had any time to reply... i don't kn0w... i'm just so sad... i don't have any perfect reason why...

by the way i had my hair cut yesterday... i wanted to have a picture but i'm just too tired to look for the camera.., i missed my home and my family as well..., i'm not in a good mood... i don't even want to type right this time actually... just for the sake of sharing this kind of feeling..

i'll be reviewing FBS21 lecture, field and table exam for tomorrow... (what a day?)
on Wednesday, i'll be having my exams on SoSc2, Hist1 and the 2nd part of my math11 pre-finals...

till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Seventh Sense

The Seventh Sense
Do all people you know really exist?... Are they all really ALIVE?...

SUSPEK

SUSPEK
the crime was done... but there can only be one

Lavendeta 2

Lavendeta 2
...she's back...

me @ Pagbilao

me @ Pagbilao
wowowee!!!

Aleine's Debut

Aleine's Debut
My friend's transformation from a girl to a real lady...

WOW! Sleep safe and sound...

WOW! Sleep safe and sound...
tulog na huy!!!