Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Plan


6:32am-i wake up because i had planned to pass my stfap form in UPLB today...

my plan was perfectly satisfied... in fact, i am here now at Dana's typing another blog... but, some parts of my plan seemed to be twisting now...

aside from the fact that OSA is not accepting stfap form this day, i had (shockingly) reserved to New FOREHA for this summer because i will be having summer class for Stat1 (hopefully)...

it is so unexpected... everything right now is unexpected... i'll be going to odessa's birthday party on thursday and will be having a meeting with zonta club of metro ortigas on friday... but, i think there's no more with those things... i can't go home now, i dont have money...

anyways, it is also unexpected because i got INC in my Hist1 class... i texted my intructor about this, she told me that i can complete it in 1 year and we will meet on june... while in my SFFG101 class, i got a grade of 2.25 (only!?)... i'm really sad... i had expected more because i believe i deserve more... sad... but it is already our final grade... and its really final...

for God be all the glory... my plan was not followed... but i know its God's plan... i may not know what He wants... but, i believe its for the better...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Seventh Sense

The Seventh Sense
Do all people you know really exist?... Are they all really ALIVE?...

SUSPEK

SUSPEK
the crime was done... but there can only be one

Lavendeta 2

Lavendeta 2
...she's back...

me @ Pagbilao

me @ Pagbilao
wowowee!!!

Aleine's Debut

Aleine's Debut
My friend's transformation from a girl to a real lady...

WOW! Sleep safe and sound...

WOW! Sleep safe and sound...
tulog na huy!!!