Friday, April 18, 2008

My Most Challenging Day!

i want to congratulate myself today!

i had been in the most challenging day of my life yet... i had thought of giving up early this morning but i'm very happy i didn't surrender!... what am i talking about?... i want to share my schedule for today... and what really had happen to my plans...

yesterday... i had orderly and systematically planned everything i'll do today... the plan was good and i think the best that could be done in the certain situation...

early in the morning i had withdraw my last money in SMDS Coop for my preparation in summer classes... simultaneously, my mom was negotiating with my certification of tax exemption from BIR which is needed for my stfap... i had also helped a little in LnK-STP while waiting for my turn in withdrawing...

after that, i went to UP-Shopping Center to photocopy many papers needed for transferring and stfap... i had eaten my snacks after... then i went first to CSWCD to pass my application form but i had learned that application was extended up to April 30... so i decided to pass the form in NCPAG first... its a very far destination actually... there had been long conversation... then i go back home...

my mom was already there... good thing!... she had the papers already... i had packed my things and went to UPLB at around 11:30am... i had arrived at 2:30pm... i have to obtain a subject before 4pm because the OUR will be close and the final registrtion is today!... thank God i found ma'am janet... she recommended me to another eng1 instructor, ma'am giz... at last, i have a subject now!... the problem is that i have to let my adviser sign on my form5a... unfortunately, my adviser is not in our college... and there are no jeepney to forestry parked in physci... so, i walk up to the intersection near never-ending bridge and waited for a jeepney to go up forestry... just like i had thought, my adviser was not there... luckily, ma'am caspila (?) signed it for my adviser... i went to NFRH and went back to OUR...

after that stressful event, i went to OSA for my stfap... i saw sheena and ana, and we had happy moments together... sheena had passed her form but had deficiencies ... so she must return on tuesday... while me and ana had given reservation numbers and we will return on wednesday... at least, we are not yet considered late filers...

i went back to our dorm (for the mean time)... hahaha... i can't believed i had survived this day!... Thank God so much for helping me throughout this challenging day!...

try all the possibilities, God knows where to put you possibly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Seventh Sense

The Seventh Sense
Do all people you know really exist?... Are they all really ALIVE?...

SUSPEK

SUSPEK
the crime was done... but there can only be one

Lavendeta 2

Lavendeta 2
...she's back...

me @ Pagbilao

me @ Pagbilao
wowowee!!!

Aleine's Debut

Aleine's Debut
My friend's transformation from a girl to a real lady...

WOW! Sleep safe and sound...

WOW! Sleep safe and sound...
tulog na huy!!!