Friday, March 27, 2009

regret!!!

It seems like yesterday when I was answering my first exercise in Math14. That exercise was very memorable because I know I perfected it. Unfortunately, our instructor lost it. She's Ma'am Jane Palacio. A very kind instructor. Of course, it is of no other intention other than criticizing her - she'll never know my blog site anyway. She's very intelligent too. My friends edna, chardie and desa once were her students and good feedbacks were heard about her kindness. But, about her way of teaching? kinda terror and suffering.

Enough with my instructor. What's with deal as of now is that I am regretting the night before later. Of course that was just yesterday - just want to be different. I had no plans of studying although I know I'll be facing my last threat the first thing in the morning. Darn!

I miss the climax of this sem. I didn't even dwell with it like what I really wanted. More pressure! I really need some motivation in pursuing more academic excellence. I'm starting to become a normal, common, ordinary UP student only.

I think I had much regrets for today. What I have one last night was enough to ruin my whole day and the rest to follow. Gosh! Where am I exactly going? I'm on a wrong track.

Regret...
Regret...
Regret...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Seventh Sense

The Seventh Sense
Do all people you know really exist?... Are they all really ALIVE?...

SUSPEK

SUSPEK
the crime was done... but there can only be one

Lavendeta 2

Lavendeta 2
...she's back...

me @ Pagbilao

me @ Pagbilao
wowowee!!!

Aleine's Debut

Aleine's Debut
My friend's transformation from a girl to a real lady...

WOW! Sleep safe and sound...

WOW! Sleep safe and sound...
tulog na huy!!!