Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Failure to start a New Goal

No.
It's fine.
Yeah. It is.

So what if I fail Math14 again. I didn't gave any efforts to it anyway.
It is a mess. I am blogging this thing out not because I'm sad about it. Truth is, I am not sad or any synonymous with such word.
I'm just regretting (I think).
If only I could have put full efforts with the course, I should have passed it.
I don't care anyway.

I'm just finally decided to continue finding some other way to get money, of course, not a scholarship again.

I will be so much punished by Zonta now.
If ever I will find some source of finance, I would love to volunteer out with the scholarship program of Zonta.
I am really ashame of what I have done with my academic life in UPLB with Zonta.
I can't accept the fact that I will beg to them again and ask for ANOTHER chance.

It's time for serious life Michael.
Now's the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Seventh Sense

The Seventh Sense
Do all people you know really exist?... Are they all really ALIVE?...

SUSPEK

SUSPEK
the crime was done... but there can only be one

Lavendeta 2

Lavendeta 2
...she's back...

me @ Pagbilao

me @ Pagbilao
wowowee!!!

Aleine's Debut

Aleine's Debut
My friend's transformation from a girl to a real lady...

WOW! Sleep safe and sound...

WOW! Sleep safe and sound...
tulog na huy!!!